Night to Shine is:
- A worldwide movement.
- Changing Valentine’s Day weekend from simply a celebration of love, to a celebration of God’s love, for people with special needs.
- An unforgettable prom night experience.
- A celebration of the value of life.
- A night when all guests are kings and queens of the prom.
- Held simultaneously on one night around the world.
- Changing the narrative on how people with special needs are viewed.
Every guest of Night to Shine enters this complimentary event on a red carpet complete with a warm welcome from a friendly crowd and paparazzi. Once inside, guests receive the royal treatment, including hair and makeup stations, shoe shining stations, limousine rides, corsage and boutonnieres, a catered dinner, prom favors for each honored guest, a Respite Room for parents and caretakers and, of course, dancing!
This year the Tim Tebow Foundation has 621 churches representing 33 denominations and 190,000+ volunteers in 49 states and 21 countries. We will all come together on one night to celebrate 100,000+ honored guests with special needs in what has become not just a nationwide event, but a worldwide movement, celebrating people with special needs.
Each guest receives a crown or tiara because they are all kings and queens. This is a night not only for guests to shine, but for churches to shine, for volunteers to shine, and most importantly, for Christ to shine.
The Tim Tebow Foundation is committed to celebrating people with special needs.